Fantastic Balsamic Soy Grilled Chicken
Balsamic Soy Grilled Chicken
If you're thinking of making a Caesar salad, be sure to add slices of this balsamic soy grilled chicken! This tiny recipe is so simple you'll wonder why you always made your grilled chicken so bland. Balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, some olive oil, garlic, and my personal favorite - the Worcestershire sauce, that's pretty much all you need for a fabulous combination. It is nutritious, #ketofriendly and absolutely delicious.I am a big fan of whole chicken. I use up every bit of it for different purposes, nothing goes to waste. A tiny bit of practice on cutting chicken up and you're off to a new world. Gilling time depends on the thickness of the breast. Gauge it and ensure it has reached the proper internal temperature of 165 F.To make it even more keto-friendly, I added some crunchy parm crisps instead of croutons. And the bacon? Truth be told, I made a full flat yesterday. Half of the bacon was used for the B.L.A.T. I posted yesterday https://www.instagram.com/p/CMkj6AUlS2T/. As a result, I had half a flat leftover and some was put to good use here! It's a simple, #delish and quick recipe, enjoy!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup olive oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fine brown sugar
- 1½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix chicken and all other ingredients well, cover, and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- Grill on hot skillet for about 8-10 minutes total, flipping and rotating about every 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and rest for 5 minutes, slice on diagonal against the grain, and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
A bit of history on Caesar Salads: